Tuesday, January 14, 2014

I'm Still Here

It has been nearly a month since my last post but for the few that keep up I am still here. Even though we are two weeks into 2014, I am still processing 2013 and thinking about the next year.  You may think it is too late to still be doing this, but I believe it is an area that most people fail at.  God is doing a great work in me and I am very grateful for that.  I hope to soon begin writing on here regularly and even hope to make a few posts in regards to what God has done in my life over the past year.  Today I wanted to share with you what spoke to me during my quiet time.  As I was reading this morning in 1 Corinthians this morning, verse 1 of chapter 8 stood out to me as Paul write "but love edifies."  In life we cannot control the actions of others, however we can always respond with love.  We may deal with discouragement and brokenness all around, but we can build up others with our love.  I hope today you will choose to edify others with the love of Jesus.


No comments: