Tuesday, June 5, 2012

M-Fuge Day 1

No wi-fi means I'm posting this from my phone. Never done this before. Hopefully I'll still say everything I intended. We rolled out this morning about 10 am and headed to Greenville. On our lunch stop one of the vans didn't want to start up but we got it to go finally. Praying that it will run fine all week. After driving a total of about four hours we made it and were officially going through the registration process. From the moment we stepped on campus you just got the feeling that it's going to be an incredible week. After dinner we went to the opening worship and it was great. The band Finding Favor opened up with the song I Am Free, and then sang Everlasting God and Our God. Even though these are songs we are very familiar with it was truly refreshing. Praise God that we are "free to live" for Him, that he is everlasting and is greater than any god we can conjure up in our lives. The camp pastor opened with a story about how he pursued his wife and related it to our theme "The Pursuit" of how God pursues us and how great that is. Afterward we found out our track groups for the week. Then we had group devotions where we shared about our track groups and talked more about how God is pursuing us. We read Ephesians 1:22 about how Jesus is lord over everything but the question is whether or not He is Lord of your life.

This week is going to be amazing. I believe with all my heart that God is going to do amazing things in us and through us. I look forward to the victories that will take place this week. Please pray for us all this week as God stretches us, molds us, challenges us, and uses us. My prayer is that He will shake us all in a good way.

Here are a few pictures. I didn't take many today but will try to get a few more tomorrow.

No comments: