Tuesday, January 17, 2012

I Need You Lord

I just wanted to share a quick thought of what is going on in my heart today.  To be honest over the past couple of weeks I really have experienced a bit of personal revival I feel.  Mainly in part that I have been better disciplined in the simple things such as journaling and spending more time in prayer and Bible study.  In the midst of this though I am almost feeling a bit under attack.  I'm not really sure how to explain it fully.  I know that is usually how things go, but it is never fun.  However I think the best way to describe my prayer today is through the chorus of the song "Miracle" by Shane and Shane.  These words are the cry of my heart today and may be yours as well.


I need You Lord,
Even more than the air I breathe
I need You Lord,
Right away
I need You Lord,
Every minute of every day
I need You Lord,
Right away

No comments: