Monday, February 21, 2011

Monday Morning Randomness- 2/21

Here is what my mind is wrapping around this early Monday morning:


-I'm definitely very tired from the past week and would really, really like a cup of coffee from Java on the Square.  Please someone buy Java and reopen!
-Survived my third 30 Hour Famine this weekend which I will post information about tomorrow!
-As usual, my to-do list is pretty hefty for today, but I am pretty sure I can get it all done.
-I thoroughly enjoyed Upward basketball this past weekend.  The kids really came together and played as a team and it was so much fun to watch.
-I really need to wrap up the 150 foot long cable that is laying on the ground running to the youth house.
-I miss my Wii.
-10 more weeks until I graduate seminary.
-Just 2 more weeks of the current classes I am in.
-I do not even have to do the final paper for one of my courses and can still earn an 'A' in the class.  That's not the kind of information that I need to know.
-I just watched Blake Griffin's dunk over the car and that was pretty amazing!
-I really enjoyed worship yesterday.  It was really fun to play.
-This weekend I read Acts 7:54-60 of when Stephen was stoned to death.  I am always amazed of how Stephen looked into heaven and saw Jesus standing at the right hand of God.  I think Jesus may have been standing in respect to Stephen for giving his life for the sake of the gospel.  But then what happens in verse 60 always blows me away when Stephen says "Lord, do not hold this sin against them!".  Wow!  What a testimony!  What an example for us!  I pray that I will always be as humble and loving as Stephen when I face persecution.

No comments: