Wednesday, February 2, 2011

200th Post- How Can I Pray For You?

So this post marks my 200th.  It took me 16 months to reach my 100th post, and just under 11 months to make it to 200.  I guess that means I posted a little more often the second hundred posts.  


I created this blog originally to share my sermon notes and any other thoughts that I wanted to get out.  When coming up with a name for this blog I chose Open Arms because of the parable of the prodigal which is one of my favorite and the song "Open Arms" by Michael W. Smith which I also really like.  As a man in ministry it is my desire for myself and those that I have the privilege of influencing to have our arms open to share the love of Jesus with others.  Sometimes in my posts I am honest and ask for your prayers because I am always in desperate need of prayer.  But today I want to do the same for you.  I want to pray for you and anything you may have going on in your life.  You may be one that reads this blog often or this may be your first time here.  Whatever the case may be, I am asking that you leave a comment with your prayer request.  Feel free to leave your comment anonymously if you want.  Whatever it may be, I want to pray for your needs today.  


How can I pray for you?

No comments: