Wednesday, February 23, 2011

10th Anniversary

Ten years ago today I did one of the greatest things I could ever do in my life, and that is to marry my best friend and love of my life Belinda.  It's funny because I think if we had sit down and predicted what the first 10 years would be like and the paths it would take us, we would have predicted and guessed wrong.  Though there have been many hardships that we have faced as a family, this 10 years have been way better than we could have predicted.  I am so thankful to God that He brought Belinda and I together at the right time.  I am thankful that I have a wife who supports me in everything I do.  I am thankful that I have a wife who makes me want to grow closer to God.  I am amazed that I have a wife that loves me as much as she does.  I am so thankful for you Belinda and I can't wait to see what the next 10 years have in store for us.  



No comments: