Monday, January 31, 2011

Light At The End Of The Tunnel


Well over the past month or so I haven't done a whole lot of blogging.  I have amped up my school load and anticipate graduating this spring!  With that means I have an increased amount of papers to write.  Last semester I believe I wrote around 17 papers and this semester I will definitely blow that number away.  So with that I guess I haven't had a whole lot of time to write on this blog.  Of course I always wonder outside of a few people if anyone actually reads it, but if you do check here often then I apologize for the lack of posts.


Crazy me signed up to take 15 hours of courses this semester!  Yeah I would take 15-18 hours a semester when I was a full-time student working on my undergrad degree, but 15 hours in seminary while being a full-time youth pastor!  I must be insane.  Well so far it's going pretty good.  I took another 3 hour course in one week on campus but now have been struggling to catch up in my current classes.  Every time Belinda and I talk about how tired of school I am and how I cannot wait until I am done, Belinda will say "I'm ok dealing with this for a little bit longer since your almost done".  I am not sure who will be more excited once I graduate, me or her.  I will be excited because I will feel like I sort of get a life back, and will be able to do some things that I have not done in forever like play Wii, exercise, read books that I actually want to, etc.  Belinda will actually get me back too!  But with all of that being said, I see the light at the end of the tunnel.  What seems like has been forever (2 1/2 years) is almost complete.  I ask that you pray for me, and Belinda during these strenuous months.  


So have you ever been in a situation, or working toward completion of something and you see the light at the end of the tunnel.  Maybe you're dealing with something and you are trying to find the strength to hold on a bit longer.  Maybe you are there now.  If you have been there before, please share with me and how you depended on God for strength.  If you are there now, let me know so I can pray for you.  You can even leave an anonymous comment if you want.

No comments: