10. Santa Baby by Madonna- the music is cool, but to be honest it's a little creepy her singing about Santa this way.
9. I Want a Hippopotamus for Christmas- Seriously? Who wants a hippopotamus? Plus it is sung very annoyingly.
8. Any Casting Crowns Christmas Song- HAHA. I seriously got daggers shot at me with the eyes of some students on this one. It was seriously just a joke since I'm not a fan of the band. I seriously don't even know any Christmas songs they sing. It was a joke, but some acted like it was an act of terrorism.
7. 12 Day of Christmas Muppets Version- Hearing Miss Piggy sing about 5 golden rings is about more than I can take.
6. Wonderful Christmas Time by Paul McCartney- Something about the background noise in it is just odd.
5. I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Clause- I said that if I saw my mommy kissing Santa Clause then I would have more questions now then I would have as a 5 year old. Just joking, but I would seriously have to do some interrogation.
4. Feliz Navidad- I'm not sure why, but this song has always been annoying to me.
3. O Christmas Tree- Belinda doesn't like this one, so therefore I don't like it. Enough said.
2. Little Drummer Boy- It's not that I don't like the song, but the line about "the ox and lamb kept time". Seriously? How do animals keep time with a drummer? Not happening.
1. Christmas Shoes by Newsong- Another one that students acted like I had committed a major crime. Come on now, you have to admit this one is annoying. I get how it's supposed to be sappy and emotional, but it's annoying and you know it.
So what's your least favorite Christmas songs? Please comment and share them with everyone!