Friday, November 5, 2010

Still You Love Me

Music is such an important part of my life.  I tend to be picky at times on the music I like to listen to.  Many times what may be a popular song I do not care for, for whatever reason.  There have been a couple of new albums that have I have bought recently that have been incredible and I will hopefully review them soon.  There is one song that has just captivated me in the past week.  It is called "Still You Love Me" and it is on Chris Sligh's new album "The Anatomy of Broken".  I wanted to post these lyrics.  If you go to Chris website and scroll through the songs you can listen to it.  You won't be disappointed.

You found me in my weakness
You, the epitome of strength
You found me in the darkness
You, the protector of the weak
You’re standing right here with me
On the edge of letting go….
I’m emptied out, with nothing to offer
Still you love me
My hands held out, with nothing to offer
Still you love me
Oh, still you love me
You found me in my fear
You, the One who will not break
You found me in my doubting
Yeah, faithful You remain
You’re standing right here with me
On the edge of all You’ve dreamed for me…
I’m emptied out, with nothing to offer
Still you love me
My hands held out, with nothing to offer
Still you love me
Oh, still you love me
I can do nothing
I can do nothing
Without You

No comments: