Friday, October 1, 2010

Friday Morning Thoughts

I just wanted to share my random thoughts this Friday morning:


-The music in the coffee shop is a little odd today.  Usually it's entertaining or just fun to listen to, but today it's a little odd.  Not exactly sure how to describe it.
-Was a little disappointed that they were out of my usual blueberry muffin today in the coffee shop forcing me to get a mixed berry muffin.  It's good but nowhere near as good as blueberry.
-It's October- 1) can't believe it's already October.  Seems like yesterday it was June but the past few months have been a fog too.  2) We get a vacation this month!  It feels like it's been 5 years since we had one, but it's only been 13 months.
-Michael W. Smith's new album "Wonder" came out this week and it is incredible.  It's amazing how God has gifted this man and I'm truly thankful for that.
-We will be going to see Michael W. Smith in concert with Jason Gray, Third Day, Max Lucado, and Toby Mac.  Really looking forward to seeing my two favorite artists in one night: Michael W. Smith and Jason Gray.
-I am trying my best to not want an iPhone enough that I would switch to AT&T.
-One of these days I want to take an entire day to do nothing but sit and play guitar, worshiping God and doing some writing.  
-I'm probably going to add another class this semester for the 2nd half.  Yeah I know I must be crazy, but if everything will line up I may be able to cram everything in and graduate in the Spring.  Not sure if it will work out but definitely am ready to be done with school!
-We actually get to hang out tonight with some of our best friends that we only get to see every few months.  I don't want to name drop or anything but he plays in my favorite band They Came Running.
-I feel like my vocal issues are getting worse.  This morning I felt like I had to scream to be loud enough for Belinda to hear me.  But then again her ears could be clogged up lol
-I realize a little more each day how Belinda and I do not fit any possible cookie cutter mode for a family.  I think that's awesome in some ways because it makes us unique.  But hard in the sense that I don't feel like many people get us and what our purpose in life is.
-I really hope the Braves pull the Wild Card out.  It would be incredible for them to actually win the World Series with it being Bobby Cox's last year.
-There is a couple probably in their late 60's early 70's having breakfast here in the coffee shop.  That will definitely be Belinda and I when we are that age.  I hope to still be rocking my earrings then too!
-I had a brief conversation with an old co-worker yesterday.  Let me know that I don't stay in touch with past co-workers and old friends like I should.
-As I was reading earlier in Psalm 45:17 it says- I will cause Your name to be remembered in all generations; Therefore the peoples will give You thanks forever and ever.  I want to be that person who makes God known for generations to come.

1 comment:

Belinda said...

I love reading your random thoughts, they always make me smile. I even laughed outloud when I read the one about you rocking your earings, that will definately be us when we are that age :)