Monday, March 8, 2010

100th Post

Well I’ve been behind on blogging but want to get back at it. This makes my 100th post on this blog. As I look over the blog entries there may be 100 posts, but only 10 comments. I’m not a genius about blogs but that’s pretty terrible I would think. I’m not saying this so that the 2 or 3 people who read this will start commenting b/c that’s not my reason in doing this. If there is one thing I’ve learned over the years is that you usually only receive negative feedback in life and rarely ever any positive. So as I think about it, why do I continue to blog. For some reason I feel like I’m supposed to. I can only hope that the words that God gives me will speak to someone. I want to seek God’s approval instead of man’s. So I will continue on and hope that God will speak through me in some way. Because all I really want in life is to be used by God. I may never know the extent of how He has used me while on earth but want to continue to serve Him however He needs me to.

No comments: