Wednesday, December 9, 2009

My Playlist

If you know me then one thing you'll know is that I love music. I love to sing, worship, and play guitar. There have been so many good cd's out lately that I thought I would share some of my favorite songs that I am listening to currently. I'm also very excited that my favorite singer Michael W. Smith is beginning in the studio today writing and recording for his next album.

-How Many Kings - Downhere
-For the First Time Again- Jason Gray
-I Am New- Jason Gray
-Desert Song- Hillsong United
-How He Loves- David Crowder Band
-Shadows- David Crowder Band
-I Need You- Nathan Head
-Safe- Phil Wickham
-Because of Your Love- Phil Wickham
-Follow You- Leeland
-Get Up and Walk- Bethany Dillon
-Everything is Different- Shane & Shane
-You're Not Shaken- Phil Stacey

Most anything by these artists are great. Jason Gray, David Crowder Band, Leeland, Shane & Shane, and Bethany Dillon all have albums that have just recently came out and are all definitely worth checking out!

No comments: