Wednesday, February 25, 2009

God Wants What's Best

I've never claimed to be a great writer/blogger in any way and it's very obvious if you read my posts.  So with this means that other people may sometimes be better at saying the things that I may be thinking.  Lately as I and the youth leaders think and pray about what activities, we are really focusing on what is best and what God is leading us to do right now.  I said in the beginning before the church even voted on me that we would never do anything without purpose and would only do what we believe God is leading us to do.  I say all of that to get to this post by Steven Furtick.  He tells us how what is best for us from God may not always be what we want.  Check out his post here because He makes a great point that I try to make numerous times.

No comments: